Following a consultation, you will be given the opportunity to undergo a comprehensive Neuro-Structural chiropractic examination. This exam will be thoroughly performed by your Chiropractor to identify the nature of your structural shift.
This exam will include:
- Orthopaedic and neurological testing
- Structural Radiographs (if deemed necessary)
- Functional spinal analysis
- Digital Structural Imaging assessment
- Paraspinal thermal analysis
- Physical and mental health assessment
After the examination, if a structural shift has been confirmed, a follow up appointment to review the results will be scheduled. Your Chiropractor will discuss the nature of your specific structural shift, care options and deliver your first structural correction.