What I need to know before my first visit?
On your first visit you will sit down to a one on one consultation with a Chiropractor. Following the consultation you will be given the opportunity to undergo a comprehensive Neuro-Structural chiropractic examination. This exam will be thoroughly performed by your Chiropractor to identify the nature of your structural shift and the potential cause of your issue.
After the consultation and examination have been performed and we feel that you may benefit from our chiropractic care a follow up appointment, known as a report of findings, to review your results will be scheduled. Your Chiropractor will discuss the nature of your specific structural shift, care options and deliver your first structural correction.
or call us on
(03) 9792 1945
This exam will include:
- Orthopaedic and neurological testing
- Structural Radiographs (if deemed necessary)
- Functional spinal analysis
- Digital Structural Imaging assessment
- Paraspinal thermal analysis
- Physical and mental health assessment